Our WMFTB-57D wall mount fiber enclosure is a fiber termination box with 2 doors, suitable 6, 12, 24 fiber splicing, used in fiber cabling and telecommunications networks, suitable for protective connection between cables and pigtails, or as distribution box for fiber distributing and splitting.
Cam Lock design offers good protection for outdoor application. Enough inner space ensures fiber routing with safety bending radius.
- Material: cold rolled steel
- Electrostatic spraying surface, light structure and good-looking appearance
- Multiple cable entrance ports, cable in/out from upside or downside
- Custom adaptor panels, suitable for SC, LC, ST, FC, MTRJ, MU, DIN adaptors
- Single door design, with big open angle, convenient for on-site operation and management
- Built of 16-gauge steel (1.5mm thickness) & folded edge design for strength and robustness
- Variety of factory pre-terminated cable assemblies available
External Dimension (H×W×D)
Wall Mount Fiber Enclosure, two front door, 6, 12, 24 fiber splices
- FTTB, FTTH etc
- Intermediate & horizontal cross-connects,
- Equipment rooms, building entrances, telecommunications closets tec.
- Customer premise applications to for patching, splicing and storing fiber terminations.
- Professional design, good performance for fiber management, connectivity, and distribution
- Empty or fully loaded enclosures available
- Fast delivery time, quick response to customers’ needs
- OEM products available